Hp pavilion dv4 1114nr

Closed
cexeki Posts 4 Registration date Thursday August 20, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 21, 2009 - Aug 21, 2009 at 03:24 AM
cexeki Posts 4 Registration date Thursday August 20, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 21, 2009 - Aug 21, 2009 at 03:47 AM
Hello,
Related:

1 response

cexeki Posts 4 Registration date Thursday August 20, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 21, 2009
Aug 21, 2009 at 03:47 AM
hello everybody!,

The first time i buy this laptop, it was with windows vista home premium edition.
than i could installed vista ultimate successfully. but that boot disc was from my russian friend. (unfortunately i haven't copied that boot disc). he's left Mongolia. and could'n contact him.
than later on my brother has broken it's system with lots of viruses. i tried another many different kinds of vista ultimate boot discs, but it stucks in the last step "completing" and happens nothing. when i restart it it doesn't work because of incomplete system. maybe there must be some kind of vista ultimate for "hp pavilion dv4 1114nr"

and then i tried to install windows XP.
i have successfully downgraded it to windows xp "last xp" and the only problem is the sound driver.
how can i find a suitable sound driver for it?

if anyone could find me the suitable vista ultimate for my laptop, please help!?
of course i prefer vista ultimate, not XP.