- Wireless proble,
- Ccm group wireless earbuds - Guide
- The standard transfer speed of your wireless connection is - Articles
- 950m wireless-n mini usb adapter driver download windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- What risks and safeguards are associated with wireless communication? - Articles
- 950m wireless-n mini usb adapter ot-wua950nm driver download - Forum - WiFi
well there is another thing u can do to see if your router is actually the problem. If you have by any chance another computer that is wireless or can connect to the router wireless then the router is fine. But it seems that it has to do with something on your computer. Because you said the light does not come on when you switch the wireless. What i would do is go check under device manager and see if the driver is installed for the wireless card maybe it is disabled. Other than that what you can do is see if you are able to connect with your laptop o any other wireless networks. hat would be the best thing you can do and there you will know if it is the laptop or the router. Good luck and let me know what happens.