I'M HAVING SOUND PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER..

Closed
SCOTT - Aug 25, 2009 at 10:17 PM
 wendy2002uk - Oct 7, 2009 at 07:51 AM
Hello, I'm having trouble with my desktop computer. I have sound when I play Window's media player, or when I play a CD. But I don't have sound from websites like youtube or any other website. Can you please help me with my problem..
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 26, 2009 at 09:07 AM
hi there,

1. Click "Start".

2. Select "Run".

3. Type: sndvol32

4. Click "OK".

5. Make sure the following are not muted and the volume is up for "Volume Control" and "Wave".

Thanks
I had an issue with my pc recently and i just couldnt resolved it as too be honest i am a complete novice when it comes to anything computer related, i got in touch with a great company called ozzy support, the website is www.ozzysupport.com and they have a great system where they can manually log into our computer and sort the problem out really quick, i was able to watch the engineer running through all the settings to correct them on th screen right in front of me without an engineer having to actually come to the house, they offer so many minutes of support for a certain timescale, i spent about £6 to buy a 15 minute slot, my issue was resolve in just under 10 minutes so i still have around 5 mins left if i have any issues in the future, so any problems refer to the website because their support is first class