Acer labtop problems

Closed
mikesteeves - Aug 27, 2009 at 10:43 PM
 riandave - Aug 28, 2009 at 01:38 PM
Hello,
ok i have an acer labtop. i plug it in then turn it on. all it will show is an page that says ACER an in the lower left hand corner it says press F2 for seting. it only shows this page for a few sec then it go's black... the labtop is still on but it does nothing. iv tryed pressing every butten an opening the setting page. the setings page does come up an i can change the setting but thats all does anyone have any sort of pointers or now of anyone that can help?????????????
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 28, 2009 at 08:32 AM
Hello there,

If you have a recovery partition or disc just use it to recover windows

Boot the disc on startup then select the restore/recover windows option

Thanks
i couldnt find that original recovery disk but i found a windows vista ultimate disk an a upgrade disk i tried them both but it didn't even sound like they were turning.
Hi moneymaker1,

Well if you don't have the recovery disc I suggest that you call a support group with this problem im sure
they will be able to help you fix it. I've tried using supportrix before, its a 24/7th technical support group
that caters to any computer problems. They were able to fix my problem in no time! Try calling them at 1-866-437-6418 or check their website at www.supportrix.com