Internet speed

Closed
vishal - Aug 30, 2009 at 03:29 AM
sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 - Aug 31, 2009 at 08:00 AM
Hello,
respected sir
we are using a reliance wireless network with 1 mbps speed. we are 8 persons in the group. the problem is that we 3 persons have too much slow download speed such as 1kbps or like it while others have very good doewload speeed such as 40 kbps or like it.so tell me what we should have to do?we are all in 20 meter area.is any cheat is possible in setting?pls tell me a all avalible option since i am new user .
please rply sir.
thanks
Related:

2 responses

sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 219
Aug 30, 2009 at 04:30 PM
Do you use wifi? Some wifi devices have an option for filtering mac address and bandwidth limitation for these mac address, try to see if that can help
yes sir we are useing wi-fi system . sir u told that some wi fi devices have an option for filtering mac address and bandwidth limitation for these mac address, so which device and how can i can see that set up?and how can i change it?
sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 219
Aug 31, 2009 at 08:00 AM
Different Brand and models offers different options, the simplest way to check that is to look for the wifi router datasheet, most of the time the filtering option can be access by using the embeded web server inside the router, check the router manual, it normally has a default ip address such as 196.168.x.x, open your web browser type the ip address in.

At that point, it should ask you a user name and password, try the default login of the manual to access the option.

I would suggest you to contact your network administrator, that would be much useful