Card reader can'nt read multimediacard 64 mb

Closed
freiheit59 - Sep 14, 2009 at 01:33 PM
 freiheit59 - Sep 15, 2009 at 12:42 AM
Hello,
My laptop Toshiba satellite 200 windows vista home primum. I want to recover my Nokia 7610 mobile multimedia card 64 MB, I installed the card reader in the USB slot and every thing is OK, but when I insert the memory card in it and duple or right click on the icon there's no response, after several minutes a dialog box says: card needs format. I hope that you have a solution.
my regrades
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Sep 14, 2009 at 03:33 PM
You might have removed the card while the PC was still writing data to it.
You could try this free data recovery program:

http://www.ccleaner.com/go/recuva.com

Good Luck
Dear ser
first of all I would like to give my tanks to you for your replay. my problem is not the recovery software, its the behavior of the multimedia card when i insert it in the card reader. the question is the m-card maybe not compatible with the reader? when I connect my mobile phone via USB cable the laptop and duple click on its icon, the m-media card appears on the w-browser, but its impossible to make the recovery throw this way, also I should use a card reader, and the card reader cannot read the m-card.....oh gad.

I appreciate your support