Facebook problem

Closed
Joy - Sep 30, 2009 at 03:29 AM
 scottmanesis - Oct 18, 2009 at 01:23 PM
Hello,
hi guys....
m in a serious problem guys...pls help me out....

ma facebbok account had gone into d lite version which i did not lyk it at all...tried all d possible measures to return bak to facebook normal version but to no avail....

i googled dis problem n found one tecnique...d user said to change d language n den set tat language n den d profile wud go bak to d normal facebook......

but instead after changing d language to english(pirate){as suggested} d accounti s not at all logging up now....it gets hanged up....

can ne1 help me with it...

i have got over 300 frnz in ma account n i dun wanna miss dem....

pls help me guys

pls....

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 30, 2009 at 04:01 AM
Dear Sir,

I would be recommending you to contact the Facebook Support team and to explain them your problem.

They will indicate you the normal procedures to take in order to solve your problem.

Thank you.
but where shall i contact the facebook team....

huh......

????
Blocked Profile
Oct 17, 2009 at 12:51 AM
Hi there,

The following address could be the solution to

the problem that you are having:

https://about.fb.com/news/

Still you can ask for a friend who is able to log in his

account to send the mail for you.

Thanks.
Facebook has been lame all weekend, it's not just you. When I go to a friends page I get the message that this person only share certain information with everyone as if they are not my friend. My friend count on my profile on the rare occassion that I can actually access it says 0 when it is actually several hundred. Chat says 0 friends online. Attempting to make a wall post shows an error, try again later. When I try to access my 22 inbox messages it shows no messages.

It just sucks this weekend, no ands, ifs or buts about it. Facebook is broken!