ACER BOOT UP

Closed
KIMBELLAS - Oct 5, 2009 at 06:46 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Oct 5, 2009 at 07:06 PM
Hello,
My acer is stuck at the boot up menu. The only options we have to chose from are safe mode, safe mode with networking, and safe mode with command promp. Then it also has the options of Last known good configuration or start windows normally. We have tried every option but its not letting us boot up all the way. What can we do? Please help!!!! this is a notebook so I don't have a CD to install what do I do
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Oct 5, 2009 at 07:06 PM
Not much you can do without a Windows CD. The Acer laptop may have an option to restore Windows from a hidden partition that is on the hard drive. Check you documentation as the system restore is your best option. Please note - this type of system restore will wipe ALL your data from the hard drive.. Sometimes a laptop has an option to burn system restore CDs. You should always burn them when given the chance.

You could also contact Acer to see if you can order the restore CDs.

Good Luck