The sims 3 mobile

Closed
Laney - Oct 23, 2009 at 12:07 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 24, 2010 at 03:07 PM
Hello, how do u sell furniture...i bought a better fridge and sofa but i cant find out how to sell my old furniture and thne pawn shop is still closed, pls hlp.
Related:

11 responses

is there any mobile cheats for sims 3?
when you are at home there is an icon with a chair and lamp touch that and it will come up with three options move or sell furniture buy new furniture and change walls and floors touch move or sell furniture then you can touch the furniture you want to sell and it wil move, selll, and rotate
go to build mode klick on the piece of furniture and choose sell, its sells for half price
all you have to do to sell your old furniture is go to options then go to build mode thn click on whatever you wan to sell nd it will give you 2 options move or sell then u press sell then it will ask u "sell this item" and press yes then you sold it

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
If you want to sell furniture go to your phone, select build mode(time will be frozen), select the furniture you want to sell & click sell.
Blocked Profile
Oct 26, 2009 at 07:31 AM
Dear Sir,

Please have the solution of your problem at the following address:

http://ccm.net/forum/affich-118308-sims-3-mobile-selling-and-moving-furniture

Thanks.
Hi click menu then build mode once in build mode move the cursor over the furniture you want to sell and press select it will give you 3 options move rotate or sell click sell and bingo!!
click on menu then build mode click on the item u wanna sell then move the cruiser to sell and bam
u know where the green phone is the button above it click on that and then click build mode
go into menu, then click build mode, then click on the furniture u want 2 sell...voila!
u go into ur menu and go to build mode, click on ur furniture and some will say sell. some wont