If you are a player of The Sims 4, you will be pleased to learn you can tune your experience the way you like by using mods to completely change the game or tweak the game parameters using cheat codes.
How to install The Sims 4 mods?
There are plenty of different mods for The Sims 4 available for PC and Mac you can download and install.
- Download the mod of your choice.
- Locate where The Sims 4 is installed (usually under Program Files > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4).
- Put your mod file under The Sims 4 > Mods (in case the mod is a zip file, do not unzip it).
- Launch The Sims 4 and enjoy.
Where to download The Sims 4 mods?
Here are the best mods that you can download to upgrade The Sims 4:
- UI Cheats Extension is a good mod that includes all the cheat codes. With it, you don’t need to tap the codes anymore because they are already in.
- Superspeed mod can speed up your Sim life. If you are bored and want to make things go faster, install this one.
- BuildBuyMode Unlocker mod unlocks all the furniture, accessories, and other items in the building mode, so you can use them all from the very beginning of the game.
- Ownable cars mod is good news for everyone who loved cars in The Sims 3. Using this mod you can own a car and drive around the city like the good old days.
- Go to School mod enables the possibility to follow your Sim kids to school and watch what is happening there.
How to install cheat codes?
Cheat codes can make your Sim constantly happy or extremely rich or even make the game screen handier to use. You don’t have to install anything and just need to type some code in the game.
The cheat panel
- Open the cheat panel while playing (Shift + Ctrl + C for PC, Command+Shift+C for Mac, all the shoulder and trigger buttons on PS4 and Xbox).
- Enter your code (among the ones listed below), and validate.
- motherlode: +50 000 simoleons
- money X: +X simoleons (you can choose the exact amount of money you’d like for your Sim: just type the number instead of X)
- FreeRealEstate On: If you want to make all the properties in your Sim City free
- relationships.create_friends_for_sim: This code will create a new Sim who is already a friend of yours
- aspirations.complete_current_milestone: To instantly complete your Sim aspiration goals
- stats.set_skill_level [Skill Name] X: Replace [Skill Name] with a specific skill you’d like your Sim to achieve (Major_Guitar, Major_Bartendending, Major_Charisma, etc) and replace X with 1 to 10 points as you wish
- bb.moveobjects on: This code allows you to place objects anywhere you want even if the grid didn’t allow it before
- fullscreenToggle: This code allows you to switch the game between fullscreen and windowed mode
- Sims 2 cheats
- How to add mods to the sims 4
- Sims 2 psp mods
- Why Sims 3 testingcheatsenabled true won't work. [solved] > Forum - The Sims
- Hitman 3 cheat codes > Guide
- Mega stone cheat code for fire red > Guide
- Little alchemy cheat codes > Guide
- Gta v cheat codes > Guide
- The Sims 4 add on: packs, list, ranked