Please help me with my laptop

Closed
Miranda - Oct 23, 2009 at 03:47 PM
climberyao Posts 6 Registration date Friday October 23, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 26, 2009 - Oct 23, 2009 at 09:56 PM
Hello,
My laptop just randomly went bizzerk the other day. Let me explain what happens....
1) It starts up like normal but then says it needs to do a disk check, and says "You may cancel the disk check but it is highly recommended you continue"

2) Either way, when its done checking, or if I cancel, it goes to a sreen that says :Configuring updates stage 3 of 3 0% complete"

3) Then the screen says "Shutting down"

4) It restrts and does the disk check again, then "Configuring updates stage 3 of 3 0% complete" and then shuts down....
So basically it keeps repeating itself and repeating itself....Please please please please please help me!!!! any advice would help!!
and you can post an answer here or email me at miranda.hickey@gmail.com

Thank you sooo much!!!!
Related:

2 responses

Hey Miranda,
I can see your problem here; this happened to me once before. Do You Have Limewire downloaded on your computer? If so, this is your problem; luckly my mom had a friend to fix it. If you do have this downloaded on your computer you need to get the disk that comes with your computer and clear your whole computer. If you dont have this disk you need to bring it in to get it fixed. When you go in you probably shouldnt tell them you have limewire on there because if you have warrenty they wont cover it. If thats not the problem then you need to bring it in to get it checked. Sorry if i was no help. Hope everything turns out good.
You can e-mail me at jacobjay1990@live.com if you need me.
Jake
climberyao Posts 6 Registration date Friday October 23, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 26, 2009 3
Oct 23, 2009 at 09:56 PM
the basic opertation:

start u laptop, enter F8 continous before disk check .there will be a window with a lot options, choose the last option and enter
if ok , check what in u disk

hope this useful to u