Secret Answer Please

Closed
Tuxido Designer - Nov 4, 2009 at 03:28 AM
Tuxido Designer Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday November 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 4, 2009 - Nov 4, 2009 at 04:02 AM
Hello,
Hello,
i Have Big Problem
i Forget my Answer Question Hotmail
*i have ID And Password And Some info
i can't change it
i can !!.. But i want to know the old answer
Because it is similar with the answer to question in another mail has been stolen from me, and I set out to restore much-needed because it is the only guarantor of Facebook
Has put a lot of personal stuff in it and now I am under the threat of the thief Hotmail
i Want To Get MY Answer Question ........ <<<
Request a helping hand now and may the Lord put you in this place to help those in need
:(
Thank You For You Time
Tuxido Designer
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Nov 4, 2009 at 03:53 AM
Dear Sir,

You should actually contact the MSN Support Team and explain them that your account has been

hacked and file a legal case against the one who did this thing. The necessary unit will carry out

an investigation to retrace the culprit if he/she is using the email address. They should get the

culprit in this case and let you have access back to it. This is for the older email address. Nevertheless

in order to get back this email address password, you should provide more confirmations to the support

team and see if they can help you about it.

Thanks in advance.
Tuxido Designer Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday November 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 4, 2009
Nov 4, 2009 at 04:02 AM
i want to know how i conect MSN Team ??