Bluescreen of death [help]

Closed
sensui Posts 2 Registration date Friday November 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 16, 2009 - Nov 14, 2009 at 03:41 PM
 jpe - Dec 5, 2009 at 08:02 AM
Hello,
my name is aj. anyway i was browsing my email and all of a sudden my internet[google chrome] crashed. i usually restart the computer and the problem is fixed. when i did today i got the evil blue screen... the error message was 0x0000007E and i have windows xp home edition. anyone know how to fix this problem as in a step by step guide. i tried using safe mode and recovery and debugging the problem but i still cannot log onto administrator... i still get the blue screen. i am currently using the wii internet and cannot do my project. any help is appreciated.

3 responses

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Nov 15, 2009 at 05:36 AM
sensui Posts 2 Registration date Friday November 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 16, 2009
Nov 16, 2009 at 06:36 AM
i tried, but for i am using the Wii internet browser so i cannot download any content, or scan the problem. Do you know a way to by pass the BSOD in order to get to administrator? or... Do you know how to update bios, and check if your computer has enough disk space without going into administrator.
thank you again for the help.
Hi sensui,

Unfortunately, if you have the blue screen of death, you are going to have to run a few test, which require you to download a few programs. Unless you are computer savvy, I would stay away from all of the detailed instructions, it will just cause more damage. Have you tried updating any of your drivers from the manufactures site? Do you have a registry cleaner?

Get back to me I can try to help you out!

http://bluescreenerror.org