Cant get into my account

Closed
spudman - Nov 27, 2009 at 03:58 PM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 28, 2009 at 03:06 AM
Hello,
i am writing you asking for help.. somehow i reset my password and now i cant go into my email to get it.. i know the answer to my secret question but i dont know how i spelt it.. and i dont really remember my information.. my name is brandon boylan, from pei, if you could somehow send an email to my sisters account giving me some answers as to how to get my account back,, ive had this account for about 10 years now and i dont want to start over.. i have friends on my msn list that i would never find again!! msn is a daily routine for me and i really hope you can somehow help me get my account back.. there is no sence sending me information to my email because i wont be able to retrieve it.. but the account is brandon_boylan@hotmail.com. thank you.. oh and my alternate email on my account is my x's and we dont talk anymore,, nor could i find her if i tried.. my sisters email is amanda_boylan@msn.com..please send an answer to my problem to that address. thank you again and sorry for the trouble

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 28, 2009 at 03:06 AM
Dear Spudman,

You still have the possibility to reset the password and hence

get free of this trouble.

Thank you.