My lapptop screen is blank

Closed
Stephen - Nov 28, 2009 at 12:07 AM
Adrianc12 Posts 4 Registration date Friday November 27, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 28, 2009 - Nov 28, 2009 at 12:11 AM
Hello,
I dont know what was happened actually to my compaq v3828au,
last night when i was watching youtube, suddenly my laptop screen becomes all white.
Then i was suprised. I try to shutting down with pressing on/off button...
And i start my laptop again
but then my laptop was on, but the screen just blank and black...
I try so many times with on and off my laptop,
but the screen still black.
Maybe its should be reformatted again, but how... it cant booted....
Plz...somebody help me please..
My laptop model is Compaq v3828au,
windows vista ultimate..

1 response

Adrianc12 Posts 4 Registration date Friday November 27, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 28, 2009
Nov 28, 2009 at 12:11 AM
Hello,

My laptop is a Compaq Presario C500 running Windows Vista. I recently got a chord to plug up my laptop to my LCD TV and ever since then I have been having a problem. After I boot up my laptop and log on, my screen is black and the only thing I can see and move is the mouse. CTRL-ALT-Delete does not work neither do any other key commands. I have changed a ton of settings in BIOS and none work. I have tried booting up in safe mode but the problem continues the same, the only thing different is 4 boxes with "safe mode" written in them. I have tried hooking my laptop back into my TV in hopes of it booting on my TV screen but that failed also. I have even tried taking out the battery, holding the power button for 30 sec.- 2 mins., and then putting the battery back in and booting it up like another thread said but that also failed.
I have searched many other threads and a lot of people are having the same problem, but with no permanent solution. If you are going to try to post a solution, may I remind you, I cannot access my desktop at all(so this means I can't get to my screen settings!). If you do post, please make your instructions very precise as some people are not as computer literate as you. :)
Please try your best to think of a solution, as I really need to get my laptop working!

Thanks,

Adrian