HELP! Problem Logging On!

Closed
Austin - Nov 28, 2009 at 08:14 PM
Gabriel Arita Posts 1 Registration date Saturday November 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 28, 2009 - Nov 28, 2009 at 09:49 PM
Hello,
Alright. So I have a Dell PC with Windows XP. It has been working fine for two years, but over the summer the computer went completely black and wouldn't turn off. My dad worked with his IT analyist at work, and got the computer up and running again. My mom's account, which houses all of our bank information, is perfectly fine. But any time I try to log on to my user account, i have to type in a password which I haven't used in years, just for it to go to a blue screen that has the Windows XP logo in the center. It's completely frozen on that screen and the only way to fix it is to shut off the computer. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

ALSO- ever since the computer crashed, Itunes has been completely unaccessible all together

1 response

Gabriel Arita Posts 1 Registration date Saturday November 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 28, 2009
Nov 28, 2009 at 09:49 PM
press space and wait if not you need to star again the windows unistall and install angain how long do you have that you dont do it?