Cant load bios

Closed
derdin - Nov 29, 2009 at 07:04 PM
dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 - Nov 30, 2009 at 09:57 AM
Hello, ok let me start with I reinstalled xp and downloaded the drivers i needed to for the internet.Everything was fine went downloaded firefox and flashplayer for youtube and noticed i had no sound.So I went in to the device mgr. and saw that one of the items had a ! on it. So I reinstalled useing internet and it found nothing.So I went to acer my computer manufacturer of my computerand found my model aspire 3100 found the driver for sound video etc downloaded and extracted the file and went to attach the driver. Now when I did it I ran in to a message that said somthing like by doing this your computer might experience problems . Not thinking it was that big of a deal just a standard message I hit ok. Right when I did that the computer restarted and went to the first loading page saying acer f12 and delete are options but I can't do anything . Can anyone help

1 response

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Nov 30, 2009 at 09:57 AM
hi there,

the F12 or delete is the key you need

to press to get in bios

please give more information

Thanks