My pendrive having problem

Closed
Zahid - Dec 1, 2009 at 12:30 AM
 SAr - Dec 31, 2009 at 12:00 AM
Hello,
Actly in my pendrive some problem.... when i copy any file into the pendrive then if i insert the pendrive to another system... while opening the pendrive file it showing some junk characters not real contents... and the other picture or other file are not opening...... if i create a folder in my pendrive and put some file into that folder then again in other system the folder not showing there.... all files of that folder showing outside and not opening.... and folder not showing there.......... plz help me my pendrive is Transand 8 GB Pendrive:

3 responses

HI I'M also facing same problem, pen drive of 32gb
Blocked Profile
Dec 1, 2009 at 12:48 AM
Dear Zahid,

Please check within the other system that the application for

reading the file is actually installed. The system does not

recognise the file for this reason.

Thanks in advance.
Actly that is not a problem in my every computer everything is installed... actly the problem is in my pendrive that is not my computer or other driver software problem...... if i put any folder into the pendrive then the second time the folder not showing there but the files of that folder is showing in the pendrive.... and that all things are not opening............. plz reply me...
Hello,
Actly in my pendrive having some problem.... when i copy any file into the pendrive then if i insert the pendrive to another system... while opening the pendrive file it showing some junk characters not real contents... and the other picture or other file are not opening...... if i create a folder in my pendrive and put some file into that folder then again in other system the folder not showing there.... all files of that folder showing outside and not opening.... and folder not showing there.......... plz help me my pendrive is Transand 8 GB Pendrive: