My computer a victim of viruses

Closed
Tiger1198 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday August 27, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 28, 2008 - Aug 28, 2008 at 03:39 AM
 michey - Jan 27, 2009 at 04:16 PM
Hello,
My computer has been a victim of Viruses, Spyware and other attacks recently.
All the programs I used so far do not show the wished effect therefore I ask for your help. What programs can you suggest in order to clean my computer again (programs that do not slow down the PC)
So far I used Mc Affee (works quite good) and Ad aware. Also tried Norton Anti Virus once but it slowed by computer dramatically down. The last program i was using is NOD which didn't satisfy me neither. Today I discovered the program AVG Anti virus, did not try yet. And I discovered another programs as well, its called RegCure and promises to clean up the PC. Does somebody know those programs and can write me his feedback. Hope you can help me and thank you all in advance

3 responses

golla1234 Posts 12 Registration date Monday August 4, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2008 4
Aug 28, 2008 at 09:20 AM
try to use superantispyware you will find it very good and its free

you can download it from :

www.superantispyware.com

see you
Hey thanks golla! I had the same probelem and tried multiple other programs with no success. Norton is worthles... it would "auto-detect and remove the virus" (so it said) about every 30 seconds, but than find absolutely nothing on the scan. That SUPERantispyware (free edition non-the-less) fixed it in one sweep... awesome! Just in time too, i was just about ready to send my comp on a magic carpet ride to the recycling center!
ok well i went to the website i downloaded it and i gave my computer a scan but when i clicked to remove all viruses and it said something about an acoount how do i get this registration key?
it seems its too late now to rely solely on an antivirus software. just reformat ur hard drives especially the system drive immediately. reinstall ur OS & then get yourself a good antivirus software such as SPYWARE DOCTOR WITH ANTIVIRUS frm pctools.com. just make it sure ur antivirus is enabled before u start surfing. dont forget to scan ur system for viruses on regular basis. GOOD LUCK!
keanusaul Posts 1 Registration date Thursday December 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 19, 2008
Dec 19, 2008 at 12:21 PM
There are many kids of virus removal softwares on the market but not all get rid of the pesky viruses! What most of them do is begin by scanning your computer for harmful viruses.
Computer viruses can be a real pain to have and really hard to get rid of! They can and often will return even after they have been rid of. Everyday new computer viruses are made and it becomes harder to fight them off. Lots of times we have to buy new software programs a year or two later because the computer virus is not up to date and cant fight off the newer viruses.
For more information about computer viruses, be sure to check out www.fastpcguide.com