Vicky - Dec 8, 2009 at 11:56 PM
 kc - Mar 14, 2010 at 04:07 PM
Hello,

Would like to know the process for copying Outlook Contacts to Micromax Q3
Related:

2 responses

HAPPY TO HELP
Dec 17, 2009 at 06:57 AM
copying data in MICROMAX Q3 is little tricky as the PC suite provided does not come to great help in terms of interface.
However, with this help you will be successful in importing the data.

First of all, pls clean your data in excel sheet and import in outlook contacts.
Install the complete PC suite in the drive of your choice. I prefered root of C.
Connect the Phone to the computer through USB and run the PC suite. You will get options for mass drive or COM. Choose COM.
Go to settings of the PC suite and at the bottom, check "import data from Outlook".
You may get a message (blinking outlook) at the bottom panel. Click allow for 5 min. The data gets transferred.
Go to now Phonebook. In the directory section, you will get a folder called outlook. Click that. Voila : all your contacts are now transferred. However, do not get excited. The data is still in your PC and to transfer it to the phone, you need to go two more steps.

Go to Outlook folder and select all the contacts.
Drag the entire contacts to Handset Folder and you are done.

Suggest, you to have same fields of data as the interface suggests.

ENJOY......, however, I was told by the service station, it is not possible.....
HAPPY TO HELP
Dec 17, 2009 at 07:02 AM
one more thing.. while selecting com port you will get different options depending upon your pc. You need to fiddle aroud to select the right port. ie COM3 or COM 6 or so on
Hi,

I am not able to drag the contacts to handset folder .wat to do?

Please help.

TIA
not able to drag the data in hadset folder
Hi Raj, I am also facing the same problem in dragging the contacts to the handset folder in the micromax phone suite. Can you please help me with the way to do it. Your response is eagerly awaited. Thanks in advance.

Kush