Outlook.com is the free email service offered by Microsoft. It combines the best features of Outlook email client software and Hotmail/MSN to give you access to a wide array of features. This is the step-by-step tutorial to get started on Outlook.com.
- Go to outlook.
- Enter all the required personal information and follow the registration process.
Should you forget your password or your account get compromised, you can quickly recover it by answering the secret question that you have set. In addition, you can do other recovery methods via text message or an alternate email address.
Learn more about Outlook.com
Here are a couple of tips that can help you have the best experience using Outlook.com.
Outlook.com for your mobile devices
Import or export your contacts
- Outlook sign up
- Outlook mail sign up
- Hotmail.com sigh in
- How to create a new Outlook account? > Guide
- What to do when Outlook won't open > Guide
- How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail? > Guide
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked > Guide
- Blocked hotmail account for 30 days [solved] > Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Reset Outlook to default settings
- How to change your Outlook email address?
- How to refresh Outlook inbox automatically?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- Recover Hotmail account: security questions, password, phone
- How to remove profile picture in Outlook?
- How to disable CTRL + Enter shortcut on Outlook
- Set up out of office in Outlook: Android/iOS app, desktop
- Change Outlook password: on iPhone, Android, desktop
- Rebuild the Index file on Outlook 2010
- Change language on Outlook: app, web
- How to sign in to Hotmail
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- How to configure a BSNL e-mail POP/SMTP settings in Outlook
- Turn off hardware graphics acceleration: Outlook, 2019
- Change Outlook keyboard shortcuts: Mac, Windows 10
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- How to delete Hotmail account?
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- A macro to create folders in Outlook: for specific emails
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- Insert emoji in Outlook: email
- How to log in to Outlook
- How to backup emails in Outlook