Help with extensa 5220 Wlan

Solved/Closed
XxX - Updated on Jul 31, 2017 at 04:52 PM
 Nuar - May 9, 2011 at 07:14 PM
Hello,
i have a problem with acer extensa 5220 Wlan isnt working with Xp and shows in the decvice manager Network controller but non of my drivers are working how can I solve this problem plz????

17 responses

Hello,
i had the same problem.
Then I checked the properties and discovered that it was the device used for wireless connections.
The programme that I installed (and miraculously worked :) ) is called :
Wireless_BCM4312_v4.170.25.12_XP_x32
You can find this zip-file at
https://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/?dir=notebook/extensa_5220/driver

Use the silent-install.

Greetz...

HarryScary
HarryScarry hit the jackpot.
I was searching all day.
Silent install......after two minutes.... BANG, wireless worked.

thanx
Basko
silent support
Nov 18, 2008 at 09:27 AM
thanx to all!!! for sharing drivers... GOD BLESS
I installed that driver,, but not worked...
HOW??
how the blutooth & Wi-Fi key functioned?
PLZ,
Man, you are big. And I mean realy big.
I had the same problem and your advice helped me.
Thanks, man!
Thank you very much I spent whole day until I found you�º info and fix everything in 5 min. Many thanks
i have this problem but I use vista what shall I do? many thanks
hello... I just got an acer extensa 5220 a couple of weeks ago. it was just recently when I realized that my wireless connection isnt working and so is my bluetooth key. what could be wrong?

i have read a lot of possible ways to solve the problem, however, I just dont how to do the silent install. are there any other ways that I can do that does not involve silent installation?

plssss... I badly need your help
im using xp (sp3 last ed.) in acer extensa 5220 the wlan is in function you need the driever just write a mail to Email Id removed for security with any problems then I send you drievers
Dear,

my wlan was not installed I need a intel driver for xp could u helpme.

best regards

emmo

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
This also worked for the extensa 5420 wifi card under Win xp. I searched for 3 days for this! Thanks a bunch!
I experienced the same problem....thanks a lot with the solution provided....it helped me a lot......
thank you!
It worked!! :)
I have a Acer Extensa 5220 and my network controller is not working. Please help me with the problem
thank you
nice one cheers
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Thanks a lot ! ;)
General-Macedonia
Dec 11, 2008 at 07:48 PM
Tnx HarryScary :)
Big thanks, it works...!
miky(cool & deadly)
Oct 18, 2009 at 09:17 PM
i copied d file name and searched thru google b/cos d link was taken too long 2 open,it really worked.thank u.
THANKS A MILLION!!!!
i am holding acer laptop exensa 5620 I need the driver for wi fi to download if you can help me for this. Please reply me at this e mail add(zamanshah52@hotmail.com)

thanks and best regard.
thanx
worked like a charm
Thank you so much! to HarryScary