Change my boot screen,logonscren,themes

Solved/Closed
krishna - Sep 6, 2008 at 08:20 PM
 manju - Nov 3, 2010 at 11:27 PM
Hello,

This is krishna,i m using xp vlack version.now i want to change all design like themes, boot screens, etc,
can you help me to change those things.
how to chnge?
Related:

7 responses

1. Ok, first you can change the theme. But before you download any theme, UX.dll theme patcher. But you have to download the right UX.dll theme patcher for your service pack. Then download UX.dll theme patcher for free and patch it and reboot.
2. Then, you can download any themes and change them. There will be a readme in any theme file you download. Of course, readme is a instruction which tells you how to use the theme.
3. You can change boot screens and logon screens by downloading styleXP. You can customize your Theme, Boot Screens, and Logon Screens by downloading sytleXP. I will list the options of what you can customize your PC with styleXp. Icons, Themes, Visual Styles, Backgrounds, Logon Screens, Boot Screens, Transparency, Cursors, and Screen Savers.
Sahid punnapra
Feb 17, 2009 at 01:15 AM
using Resource hak
1.copy xpsetup files on hdd
2.find winntbbu.dll(1386/winntbbu.dll)
4.open reshack
5.then drag winntbbu.dll on resource hak
6.change bitmap
7.change txt
use tune up utilities 2010 is a good apps to change your style xp
Download TuneUp Utilities.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
livetalk10 Posts 17 Registration date Friday August 8, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 5, 2009 7
Sep 7, 2008 at 05:55 AM
hello krishna,

all you have to do is to right click on the desktop and then properties. in the appearance tab just click on advanced and then change all what you want there
yeah tune up utilities is probably the best until the free trial runs out
take the software of tuneup utilities then install that and u can change themes boot screen logon screen and etc