Message transfer into pc

 Blocked Profile -
can some one help me ..i have gfive u800 CHina mobile.I want to transfer inbox messages into my pc(vista).
How can i get this software off course free:)

3 replies

Dear Mudu,

This particular task is normally done using the PC Suite for

the mobile phone but there is no PC Suite available for these

china phones and hence you won't be able to get the messages

copied to your PC.

Thank you.
hello how to transfer my china mobile inbox msgs in my computer system..?plz help me there r any software those r give me help.

There's no possible way to carry out this task unless you find the PC Suite from its manufacturer.