PRINT BY CELL VALUE

Closed
Marty Sivad - Sep 10, 2008 at 02:09 AM
 Marty Sivad - Sep 10, 2008 at 12:01 PM
Hello,

I am a complete novice with Excel. I have a spread sheet with a cell A32. The value of cell A32 is the sum of cells
A30 and A31. The sheet is named TEST. What I am trying to do is automatically print the TEST sheet when the value of cell A32 is 33 and no other value. Any help will be very much appreciated.

2 responses

tipcojuice Posts 16 Registration date Tuesday August 26, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 14, 2009 1
Sep 10, 2008 at 05:27 AM
hello,

its very simple all you have to do is to click and drag on the required cells and after that just print it
Hello,

perhaps i wasn't clear with my question. Very sorry. As I siad I have a spread sheet with a cell A32. The value of cell A32 is the sum of cells A30 and A31. The sheet is named TEST. What I am trying to do is automatically print the TEST sheet when the value of cell A32 is 33 and no other value. I want the printer to print the sheet named TEST automatically without any user input. I have been able to create a macro which is triggered by a button. I am seeking a way for the the cell A32 value of 33 to trigger this macro. Again any help would be really appreciated

Marty Sivad