Can't download microsft messenger

Closed
not_so_super_grl - Jan 9, 2010 at 01:08 PM
 not_so_super_grl - Jan 9, 2010 at 04:12 PM
Hello,
I have looked everywhere to try and download Microsoft Messenger 8 or 9. That's because I can not play any
games or use video chat. Then I realized it hasn't come out yet. So I tried looking for it in beta, I couldn't find
it. I know it my cause problems to my hard-drive or give it viruses I don't really care of the risks I really need it.
I can't download it because it is either usually not for mac or not the right version. Does anyone know where I
can download it from.
Right now i have 7.5.
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jan 9, 2010 at 01:41 PM
Microsoft confirmed in a blog posting that it plans to release a beta version of Messenger for Mac 8 in March 2010.

The Mac team at Microsoft have been working hard to include A/V support in Messenger for Mac. The A/V support is cross-platform compatible and will work with Windows Live Messenger. Once Messenger for Mac 8 arrives, Mac users will be able to share webcam and audio conversations with each other and their Windows counterparts.
not_so_super_grl
Jan 9, 2010 at 04:12 PM
Thank you very much. Now all I have to do is wait