Password

Closed
prateeksha Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 11, 2010 - Jan 11, 2010 at 01:22 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 11, 2010 at 01:54 AM
Hello,
sir,i forgot my gmail password nd security answer plzz tell me...its very imp to my password...my id is...........farhan.prateeksha@gmail.com

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 11, 2010 at 01:54 AM
Dear Prateeksha,

The problem that you are facing actually could have been solved by resetting the password. You wouldn't even would have been asked for the present password. The problem is only that you don't remember the answers to the security question. In this particular case, you may still have a solution. The security questions are asked for the making sure that the account is really yours.

Hence you have the possibility to provide other confirmations than these. You should hence personally contact the Gmail Support and provide other confirmations like your personal information which you filled on the application formm for the email service.

You should however explain clearly the problem to them so that they understanding the situation. Hope that the information provided solves the issue.

Thanks in advance.