Facebook Internet cannot connect

Closed
totaltreat - Jan 12, 2010 at 01:02 PM
 chrissie - Mar 23, 2010 at 06:20 AM
Hello,
A few days ago while I was on Facebook, every so often I would get a pop-up saying "internet Explorer cannot connect to www.facebook.com/ with a prompt to click ok, or else I could do nothing else. Once clicking "OK" it would bring me to the generic "Cannot connect" page with options to check my connection etc., which I did and it said all was good.
Well over the last 2 days it has gotten SO bad that all I can do is log in, click on ONE thing and the pop-up is there and I'm disconnected!!
I have deleted cookies, history, etc., run 2 FULL scans with "no infections" result!!!! It is getting extremely frustrating since I can't even get back to LOG OUT of Facebook!!!!! BTW- this is ONLY happening to me on Facebook, all other websites are working fine!!!
I haven't seen anything about anyone else having this problem the last few days, so I have no idea what my options are at this point!!!
Please help, I'm ready to pull my hair out!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!
Barbara

2 responses

use other browser! like firefox or googlechrome! thats it if ur using other browser and it does'nt work the operating system of your comp or laptop is the problem!!
i have the same facebook has a problem again !