- Cpu temp freezes on running everest
- Cpu not booting fan running - How-To - Monitor
- PC unable to boot,but fan is running ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- My CPU temp is 85 and my fan speed is 850 ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- Cpu temp 95 degrees ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- Fan runs so fast but cpu is not rebooting ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
Everest probably is not programmed to correctly read the temp sensors. The program needs to interpret the signals it gets from the sensors. Even the BIOS supplied by the manufacturer is often incorrect.