Black screen; no safe mode startup.

Closed
Dirty Stacy - Sep 16, 2008 at 12:28 PM
 Har - Feb 11, 2010 at 01:40 PM
Hello, guyz...im havn ths problem, i was getn an update then lights went off and on startn back the screen went black after booting, safe mode dsnt log in. Pl...z help... ooout.
Related:

3 responses

Ya I'm having the same problem I get a black screen no matter last config, safe mode, even when trying to install op again it says it cannot execute and tells me to scan for virus which is impossible since computer won't even start..I hope someone will past by with an answer.
Just happened to me 20mins ago,then I realised I was running of the battery and NOT THE MAINS SUPPLY
ON MY LAPTOP.................HOPE THIS HELPS
Just happened to me 20mins ago,then I realised I was running oFF the battery and NOT THE MAINS SUPPLY
ON MY LAPTOP.BACK ON LINE AGAIN................HOPE THIS HELPS
the safemode are disabled,,,,i dont know what will do...how to enabled...just research in the google...and try to see a tutorial in the youtube about your problm....
i have a similar problem with my system. when i select safe mode, it starts loading and goes blank and then restarts. i tried reinstalling the OS. but still i have the problem. i am using XP ultimate. please help