- Excel to outlook without repeating tasks
- Outlook - Creating a task - How-To - Office Software
- Automatic birthday wishes using excel and outlook ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel repeat rows a specified number of times vba ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel - repeat rows a specified number of times - How-To - Excel
- How to repeat rows by x number of times ✓ - Forum - Excel
Might be a little bit backwards, but probably easiest to have Excel run a script first that has Outlook export its existing tasks to Outlook. Then have Excel de-dupe the tasks and send the new ones back to Outlook. I'm quite the programming newbie myself, so have no idea / code handy on how to get Outlook to send it's task list to Excel.