SKU011.CAB, step by step procedure [Closed]

- - Latest reply:  naseer - Apr 19, 2010 at 11:28 AM
Hello,i cant follow your instruction properly..can you please give me the step-by-step procedure on how to do it..is it on MS DOS? I got the regedit but I cant understand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE..do I have to type it first then enter, followed by typing Software then enter, then type \microsoft and so on and so forth? pls help me..thanks
See more 

5 replies

Best answer
Thank you
download the SKU011.CAB please ! Thankyou very much !

Say "Thank you" 17

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 6091 users have said thank you to us this month

Thank you
How to Download SKU011.CAB
Registration date
Tuesday June 8, 2004
Status
Contributor
Last seen
November 25, 2015
Thank you
Don't worry about this file SKU011.cab

Start/Run, type regedit + OK

In Regedit expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Office/11.0/Delivery

There u'll find one directory under Delivery. It's your DownloadCode (something like 90000409-3000-............).
Select that directory.
On the right side of the screen, right-click CDCache. Then change the value to 0.

Re-boot ur computer.

It may occur u get a prompt about an error 1311 and claiming for a file like E2561404.cab or PA561401.CAB .....
Plz copy/paste this prompt here, then i'll try to help u to find this file.
after restart my computer I get one error msg 1311. what I do.? please help me /////
Registration date
Tuesday June 8, 2004
Status
Contributor
Last seen
November 25, 2015
Thank you
Hello,

U tell u got the Regedit but I think u did not.

Start/ Run, type regedit + OK.
Then u click the + on the left of HKEY_LOCAL_ MACHINE, then Software, then Microsoft, and so and so.
yeah, but whenever I type regedit the folder that contains HKEY-LOCAL_MACHINE appears but then disappears very fast..i guess as fast as a blink of an eye that's why I cant go to the next step..raher, I go to MS DOS then type regedit, type HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE however there is no folder under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE so I cant open the SOFTWARE and so on and so forth..
Thank you
i can make one process after restart my computer I get one error msg 1311. what I do.? please help me /////