- My dell laptop feezes on the log in page.
- Dell laptop keeps logging off ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- How to reset dell laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- B and n keys not working on dell laptop ✓ - Forum - Keyboard
- How to press @ on dell laptop - How-To - Internet
- Reset dell laptop to factory settings windows 10 - How-To - Laptop computer
Press F12 repeatably during the initial boot process (before Windows starts) you want to then select Diagnostics to run a series of hardware tests. If the hardware test OK then I would suspect a problem with Windows. Boot again and press F8 repeatably until you start in "Safe Mode" . Safe mode may allow you to restore to an earlier date when Windows started OK.