- My dell laptop feezes on the log in page.
- How to type # in laptop - Guide
- Why can't i type on my laptop - Guide
- Hard reset dell laptop - Guide
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in - Guide
- How to log in facebook without password - Guide
Press F12 repeatably during the initial boot process (before Windows starts) you want to then select Diagnostics to run a series of hardware tests. If the hardware test OK then I would suspect a problem with Windows. Boot again and press F8 repeatably until you start in "Safe Mode" . Safe mode may allow you to restore to an earlier date when Windows started OK.