- Restoring Acer computer to factory settings
- Restore Acer PC to Factory Settings - How-To - Hardware
- Restore Acer PC to Factory Settings ✓ - Forum - Windows
- How to restore acer laptop to factory setting ✓ - Forum - Windows
- How to restore dell laptop to factory settings - How-To - Laptop computer
- Restore hp pavilion to factory settings - How-To - Hardware
You might have reformatted the entire hard disk and erased the hidden partition that contained the recovery data when you installed Windows 7. I suggest you contact Acer for a recovery CD.