- Cant get linkseys router to work
- Netgear router lights on but no internet ✓ - Forum - Network
- The router has obtained a valid ip address but cannot access the internet ✓ - Forum - Network
- Bsnl router password ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Asus router says network cable unplugged ✓ - Forum - Network
- Can't ping router ✓ - Forum - Network
Press reset button at the back of router for 30s-1m while powered on, it will reset to default setting, proceed to set the network connection temporary this way between router and computer, and after that reconfigure this wireless router, not difficult to do it, just need some time to try and test. Hope able to help you.