Virus!

Closed
ineedhelpplz - Feb 2, 2010 at 07:43 PM
 Darkhk3r@AmiT - Feb 3, 2010 at 12:49 PM
OMG!!! i need help RIGHT now! i don't have any money to download fancy virus killers and i search free ones and as soon as they get done downloading i click to open it and it says, " Application cannot be executed, The file rundlll32.exe is infected. Do you want to activate your antivirus software now?"
and so i click on that and it costs like $50!! help me it's pissing me off!
Related:

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Feb 2, 2010 at 07:50 PM
have you looked at this ?
https://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,46313.0.html

You can try to work on safemode. Some time programs can be installed in safe mode while they are not able to be installed in reg. mode
Darkhk3r@AmiT
Feb 3, 2010 at 12:49 PM
Hm i can i thnk so___ bcoz am Darkhk3r@AmiT {Remove autorun virus}

Open Command Prompt -> Type the drive name say G: -> Type ATTRIB -H -R -S AUTORUN.INF -> Type EDIT AUTORUN.INF -> A new window appears; delete all the contents and click on File -> Save and click on File -> Exit

On command prompt -> Type ATTRIB +H +R +S AUTORUN.INF -> Type EXIT

Remove and reinsert the pen drive.

Now, The virus is completely removed.

or try this
When you Double-click on any drive
, it doesnt open,
When you right click on a drive you see there Auto or Autoplay option instead of open.
Yuo can fix this problem in few mins..
Follow the following Steps,
Open My Computer--> Then click on Tools-->Folder options-->show hidden files and folders and uncheck hide protected opertating system files.
Then right click on any drive and click on open. Then you will see in it Autorun.inf and MS32dll.vbs or .dll,
Delete those files from each drive and then restart your Computer.
Congracts !
Now you can open your hard disk drives by double clicking on it.
Regarding any queries or any new problems , viruses or solutions contact me Darkhk3r@amiT