- Lost the sound on my laptop.
- Lost sound on laptop when uninstall files in safe mode, help! ✓ - Forum - Software
- Beep sound when laptop starts - Guide
- How to mute whatsapp web notification sound on laptop - Guide
- No sound acer laptop ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Lost cursor on toshiba laptop - Guide
You need to download the sound drivers from Dell. just go to www.dell.com 'Tech Support" tab and enter you computer model number. You need to download the "audio" driver. you then install the driver and restart your system. I hope you have learned something about deleting file.