Black screen

Closed
stephen - Feb 10, 2010 at 12:15 AM
 stephen - Feb 10, 2010 at 05:00 PM
Hello,
hi i really need advice my compaq presario running windows vista basic 32 bit pc went black screen when the compaq screen pops up its says f10 setup or f11 system recover i press f 11 constantly nothing when i press f10 it says entering setup it goes to a screen that says phoenix-awardBIOS CMOS SETUP UTILITY ANYBODY CAN SOLVE I WILL GLADLY REWARD WITH A PAYMENT HELP SOS THANKS
Related:

2 responses

rickster Posts 111 Registration date Thursday February 4, 2010 Status Member Last seen September 11, 2013 10
Feb 10, 2010 at 01:00 AM
start the computer and press f8, and try last known good configuration, if that fails try your system disk and selct the repair option.
hey i appreciate your feedback i pressed f8 but noting happens i did not make a recovery disc so i had 2 order one but another thing i noticed under the bios is that its not showing my hard drive is connected and i already checked the cables? any suggestions?? thanks
Blocked Profile
Feb 10, 2010 at 02:26 AM
Hi there,

As you mentioned you need to press F11 to recover it factory settings,that also if your recovery partition is still on the hard drive,else boot from your recovery cd in numerical sequence.Note all personal data will be deleted during the process.

Thanks