Problem with NEW PC STUDIO

Closed
m.z - Feb 12, 2010 at 11:09 AM
 raj - Sep 12, 2010 at 08:45 AM
Hello,
I may 2009 i bought the J700i, and with it installed the New PC studio. It worked perfectly well up untill my sister bought a tocco light, and then installed her CD wich i think must have updated the Studio further. Now her phone works but my doesnt, it says 'Failed to initlaize data' and 'failed to create a document'. My phone connects, and you can click on it, but then those messages come up. My istser has a different Samsung phone which works on that, because she can click on her memory card.
I cant so can you please help. Thanks.
Related:

3 responses

Make sure you are on the main screen. The first screen when the phone is switched on.
anjana03 Posts 209 Registration date Tuesday February 9, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 26, 2014 57
Feb 12, 2010 at 11:41 AM
some time sofwere can not work properly . so delate your phone softwere and re instal once time. Because .many times we faced same problem and solved in this way. thanks
it has been installed twice already. How many times did u do it before it worked?
hello my mobile is samsung metro tv but this software can not detect external memory why?