CoD4: Multiplayer Mode from a single PS3 unit

Closed
bahrcad - Feb 13, 2010 at 10:17 AM
bahrcad Posts 1 Registration date Saturday February 13, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 17, 2010 - Feb 17, 2010 at 12:34 PM
Hello,

I have CoD4 for the PS3, and for the most part I think it's a great game. My question is based on a feature I saw once in another game. If I hook up two controllers, the game will allow myself and a friend to fight each other. But is there a way for myself and a friend to fight together from the same PS3 unit against the enemy in say a mission (offline)? Also, is there a way that myself and a friend can both fight from a single PS3 unit in the online multiplayer games, like Free-for-All or Sabotage?

If no on both counts, is there a war-based fighting game available for PS3 which has either or both of these features?

Thanks so much.

1 response

bahrcad Posts 1 Registration date Saturday February 13, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 17, 2010 1
Feb 17, 2010 at 12:34 PM
Any help on this one?

--I did find that there is a game called "Army of Two" which does 2 players simultaneously against the system, but this is the game my friends had. They were fight some kind of alien invasion, but the same two player at a time mode as in Army of Two. Anybody know this game?