No Audio Output devise is Installed on HP NB

Closed
MrAdams84 Posts 1 Registration date Monday February 15, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 15, 2010 - Feb 15, 2010 at 08:40 AM
 MAK - Mar 31, 2010 at 11:08 AM
Hello,

I have decided to see if someone out there can help me, as I have exhausted all of my computer knowledge in trying to fix this problem.

About three months ago my HP Pavilion Entertainment Notebook stop playing sound. The speaker icon in the bottom right corner had a cross through it and the message bubble read "No Audio Output Device is installed".

I tried changing the settings on the Device Manager but there was no Sound and Game option there?!?!?

I have tried system recovery to before the incident occuered and have spoken to HP support who just told me to rebot my computer but nothing has changed!!!

I have read up on this and all of the solutions haven't worked for me.

Please help.

Thanks,

L Adams.
Related:

2 responses

When I had the same problem, I had found several suggestions at http://www.noaudiooutput.com . recommendation worked for me was > find the latest version of your driver, > download it, > uninstall your current driver and > install the new one. This worked for me, if it doesn't work for you then check out their post as they have other answers depending on your cause. They also have an easy way for you to find driver if you can't find.
Blocked Profile
Feb 15, 2010 at 02:39 PM
Dear Mr. Adams,

This implies that you should get the audio drivers installed in order to get the sound functioning normally.

Thank you.