PS4 audio output settings: for headphones
The DualShock 4 controller for the PlayStation 4 features an audio port to plug in your headset. Headsets are primarily intended for voice chat, but you can also use them as your primary audio output source.
- To change the audio output, connect the headset to your DualShock 4 controller and go to Settings.
- Next, select Sound and Screen, click Audio Output Settings, and select Output to Headphones.
- Select All Audio, instead of Chat Audio, to make the change.
N.B. This option is only available when a headset is connected to the controller. It will also automatically mute the sound on your TV.
More gaming questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Ps4 audio output
- Ps4 audio output settings
- Ps4 audio output settings headphones
- Audio track download > Audio Forum
- Audio output device for windows 7 [solved] > Audio Forum
- Messenger audio downloader > Guide
- Too many usb devices connected ps4 > Guide
- Unsupported signal check device output [solved] > Laptop Forum