Someone hacked my face book account

Closed
butterfly - Feb 22, 2010 at 07:10 PM
 joe - Jun 22, 2010 at 03:17 PM
Hello,
my name is delanne howard and someone has hacked my facebook account and was purposly reporting me, when I havent done anything and I was wanting my old account back!! please tell me what I can do to get back my old account!!

5 responses

i keep trying to reset my FB account but FB will not send me a code
Blocked Profile
Feb 23, 2010 at 03:02 AM
Hi there,

Please contact facebook and get the account blocked for abuse or it will get locked automatically if the user is making wrong usage with your name.

Thanks
go to your account like if u have account on yahoo for suppose cool12@yahoo.com then open it see the conformationg email and see the coad then go on facebook do forget my password type what he asks like to write the same word given above then your email adress and then click enter then it will ask you some coad see from your account for example:cool12@yahoo.com and copy the comformation coad and go to facebook enter the coad and your account will start ok try it
i wana delete my facebooks i have 3 pages due 2 first and second not working..it will not let me log in as myself so there 4 i cant delete...i am sick of it now...i want them gone

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I keep trying to reset but FB will not send a new code