No internet after reinstalling of windows XP

Closed
Andy - Feb 23, 2010 at 11:34 PM
dawooddoe Posts 404 Registration date Saturday February 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 12, 2010 - Feb 24, 2010 at 09:01 AM
Hello, I have just reinstalled my Windows XP because of some virus that got me :(

after i finished reinstalling i have no internet connections like there is no network connections.
basically my whole computer is destroyed i lost my internet connection, my sound card, and they where all working perfectly before the virus. i am just wondering what did i do wrong and what should i do to fix my computer.

oh my sound card and network card is installed in my desktop already its just that my computer doesn't pick up the connections.

please help me i really want to get my computer up and running agian.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 24, 2010 at 02:34 AM
This means, there's no network drivers installed after the Windows XP installation

I will advise you to install your LAN driver!

If you have a laptop and you are using wireless, just use the software disc to install all the drivers

Goodluck
dawooddoe Posts 404 Registration date Saturday February 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 12, 2010 109
Feb 24, 2010 at 09:01 AM
Make sure you have installed network card driver. Not too sure you use wireless or wired connection, anyway can have a look on the wireless card configuration or wired Ethernet card configuration in XP article, hope able to help you.