Help with folder lock

Closed
tom - Feb 25, 2010 at 10:33 PM
tejubunny Posts 5 Registration date Wednesday February 24, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 25, 2010 - Feb 25, 2010 at 11:36 PM
Hello,

I just need help with folder lock 6.0.5. I locked the files and I locked it in stealth mode. I know the hot keys. But now it is saying that the missing shortcut. It is not able to find folder lock. I tried to install it again but it is saying to install in the same place but I don't remember where I installed, I changed the default location. So I am in a situation where I don't know where I installed and the hot keys says that the shortcut is missing. So can anyone tell me how to access the folder lock now as I have files locked in it.

Thanking you

Regards
Tom
Related:

1 response

tejubunny Posts 5 Registration date Wednesday February 24, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 25, 2010
Feb 25, 2010 at 11:36 PM
Hi buddy, according to my view we are having one option. do u have any idea that means accurately at what date & month it is coming like that. If u know that one follow these steps

Start -> all programs -> Accessories -> System tools -> System Restore

In that system restore check " restore my computer to an earlier time " then click next

then click the date and month from where u r missing. Ex: if u r missing it form Jan 30 then click on jan 25 and click next and it will restore u r data.

Thats it.