Hidden files

Closed
jojo - Oct 1, 2008 at 05:00 PM
GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013 - Jun 20, 2009 at 01:28 AM
Hello,

hi people.....i have tried the registry thing but i am still unable to see my hidden files....Someone plz help me out here....i cant afford to lose these files......HELP!!!!!

2 responses

GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013 11
Oct 2, 2008 at 02:16 PM
hey JOJO you could try the solution of drewdotcom
but if it didn't work then reopen folder options >view annd see if the show hidden files was unchecked reply to me
and give me your e-mail adress so I could send you some reg that might fix your prob and a program to restore your settings
then after you use those files and this program try again to open the folder options >and enable the show hidden files by checking it then aplly and click on ok then search for your files and I'm sure you'll find them then
don't forget to reply !!!
hey thankx....but i found a way to get them after all.....just a simple system restore helped....but thankx :)
h3ctor > jojo
Nov 26, 2008 at 12:58 PM
hey guys

i have a problem about system doesn't show hidden files the check return back to "Do not show hidden files" nd i want to fixed it.....

if it happen due to virus so guide me which anti virus is best and able to cope...
GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013 11 > h3ctor
Jun 20, 2009 at 01:28 AM
well yeah it's due to a virus
for now the best antiviruses for this prob are nod32 or kaspersky starting from the V.6
gd luck!!!
or you can just format:P
Drewdotcom Posts 5 Registration date Wednesday October 1, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2008
Oct 2, 2008 at 12:28 PM
Hi JOJO

try this

click start for popup menu

click on search and in the menu there click on file and folders

then click
show hidden files and folders
or it may be called
include hiden files and folers

then start the search
see what that bring you
all the best
Drewdotcom
thankx bud :) I found them, proly wont make the same mistake of hidin them again :)