Locked files by folder access software

Solved/Closed
Mr Whyt - Oct 2, 2008 at 07:49 AM
 Yogesh - Oct 7, 2013 at 02:55 AM
Hello,
I installed folder access software and then i locked my documents with it.so now when i am trying to unlock the folder the massage pops out saying 'there was a problem encountered when trying to unlock the folder'. plz help me bcause I really need those files. I will be very thankfull.
Related:

6 responses

hi ,
if you want to open your folder again by folder access 2
just do the following
drag your locked folder
and then drop(leav) it above the folder access icon in the disktop
the the program will tell you to enter your password
write your password and then smill to your life
try it
you will loss nothing
biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot man, u idea worked for me..i broke my head to solve it almost for 3 hrs, but after doing what u said...gosh i felt that's it..? done??? Dude thanks once again!
Hi mimokan,
Thanks Man. Your advise just worked like a charm.
I really thank you from the bottom of my heart. I was trying to unlock my folder for the past two days.
And Now I have my Data back.
Thanks Again
You Rock !
thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnks
thxxxxxxxxxx man
thanks my dear friend
hi evry body
first step is to install winrar v3.40
then wright click of the locked folder
then chose "add to archive"
then press ok
after winrar end copresing the folder
you can open the compressed folder by double click on it
then you will find all your file opened on it
you can copy all file from winrar archive and put it in new folder

happy new year
mimokan
mimokan - thank you very much :)
Peak_14 Posts 11 Registration date Wednesday July 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 3
Oct 2, 2008 at 09:50 AM
juist try to uninstall the locking software and then reinstalling it there could have been some corrupted files on this program
Hello guys,

I have the same problem.

I locked one of my folder and after that when I click on folder this looks like as I am opening the control pannel in classic mode.

And if I open the folder access to unlock it then its showing the same error.

The folder name has been removed from the folder access list and now I cant add this folder because its having the incorrect path as control pannel.
So please let me know how can I unlock the folder.

Please help me.

Regards
Arun Garg
Pls try to install UNLOCKER and then right click to the folder and select UNLOCKER. An window will open.
Select rename and rename the folder and it will surely get unlocked.
a4aqif > rana
Jan 7, 2009 at 12:21 AM
Thanx Mr. RANA
Unlocker worked for me!

I had a file on a USB stick. I locked it a while ago with Folder Access, then a few month later I made a format of my computer for other reasons. When I wanted to open the file again from the USB stick Folder Access could not do it.

It gave me the message "folder is already locked" then I tried to add it. I think maybe it was the version of Folder Access that was my problem.

Anywho, "unlocker" (google it), fixed it. I used unlocker to rename the folder and then I could open it.

It could also delete a folder that I had completely given up on deleting -I had been trying for a few weeks, with various programs. Then for fun I just tried with Unlocker and after 2 mins it was gone!

SWEET! THANK YOU UNLOCKER!
Hi dude

i followed your instructions
and amazed it works

Thanks

nick

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
hi ,
if you want to open your folder again by folder access 2
just do the following
drag your locked folder
and then drop(leav) it above the folder access icon in the disktop
the the program will tell you to enter your password
write your password and then smill to your life
try it
you will loss nothing
biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

thanks alot man cheers
Hi installed folder access software and then i locked my documents with it. Now i formet my computer without unlocking now my imp documents is in that. So now i need your help to open those document