Asus desktop list of shit problems

Closed
assus - Mar 5, 2010 at 07:59 AM
 Steve - Mar 29, 2010 at 03:49 PM
Hello,
i am another victim of the wretched asus desktops, and their capabilities and processing abilities. The desktops which are pieced together by the user is absurd, totally unacceptable technological junk that needs to be returned to their factories and redone. I need help everyone, my asus desktop, which could still be considered quite new, since just purchased for less then a year, happens to shut down every single time I open a video game, starts to play it, or when I watch enter a video webiste, open a video and start to watch it. This is becoming very infuriating, as this happened to my previous asus desktop, and the reason I have replaced it with a new one is for the flaws to leave. Are these problems a "bonus" on the package, I mean are they just asus- problems? I need technical help, I can't greet the technician up to my house with pocket bills, or go to the computer man all the time. Assus---- serious help, please.
Related:

1 response

I'm having the same problems with mine. I really feel I got scammed by the salesman at Best Buy.