Security center

Solved/Closed
mekuu shayo - Oct 6, 2008 at 10:20 AM
 kenady - Jun 3, 2010 at 09:42 PM
Hello, Buddies
I cant enable my Fire wall. when m trying i get this message. The security center could not turn on windows firewall.To try turning on the firewall yourself, go to windows firewall in control panel.......

I have tried all the procedures but I couldn't get through. I have even tried the netsh winsock reset on command promnt but i get the same thing. I could not see the network computer either browsing the net. please will you help for this since it has been a month working on that now
Related:

5 responses

I have this same problem but it has nothing to do with services it is in my registry. Task Manager was also disabled and I figured out how to enable it threw registry I just can not figure out security center but it is not services that was actually my first guess. I am running XP
Try this I found it on another site and it works
open control panal

switch to classic view

double click administative tools

double click services

scroll down to security center and double click

next to startup type, click the drop down. click on automatic

under service status click start.

To give credit where it is due The one that posted it was
waterdish at the forums.techguy.org
Hope this helps
thanks alot, im usng vista and it has come back on.
Great advice.
I totally panicked when it I got the security alert and could not switch it back on. I followed your advice and it came back on.
Thanks alot.
Thanks a lOt dear, Its working now.
inos > Minamus
Feb 24, 2009 at 02:00 AM
first my com have anti virus but i got erase my virus protection but my firewal n automatic update on just my virus protection off,how can i get back on my virus protection
Thanks a lot ...man.....u rockzzzzzzzzzz............
The startup type was "automatic". I have then selected "Restart" from the services window. It has switched the firewall one for a minute then it went back to the offline. Please advise how to fix it. Thanks, (kenady@masrawy.com)
thnxxxxxxx a ton.....it really worked out for me !!!
thnxxxxxxxx again !!
~~cheerz~~

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Thx Buddy..Its Big Help