In a party but can't play with friends on MW2

Closed
Faysal86 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday March 13, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 13, 2010 - Mar 13, 2010 at 04:49 AM
 Shadycrazyman - Aug 24, 2010 at 08:32 PM
Hello, did any of you guys have problem playing with friends even thought you can be in the same party and chat??? sorry if its already asked

PS: if you want to add me on mw2 my tag is faysal86 (hate playing against a party when I'm the only one and getting spawn trapped with 12 year olds... very very angry 12 olds lol)
Related:

2 responses

Shadycrazyman
Aug 24, 2010 at 08:32 PM
Mw2 has "migarins" it's where infity word will breack a random grouped party befor the game to stop "hackers" and bosters.
If you liked this answer add me im Shadycrazyman on Xbox and im 12 but not a angry one so be nice =)
bbandgevents.com
May 9, 2010 at 08:01 PM
sorry to tell you guys this but it your hard drives ..you HAVE to remove them and play with memory cards or usb drives . that is the only way you can play in a lan . then you have to build up a offline profile to play with ..this all suck but is the only way you can play mw2 in lan ..I have been doing tournaments for over 4 yrs with cod and mw was the same way